Just Me Myself And I

Just some nonesense rambling along with mini tales and views of thing. Some DQMW fanfic as well.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Overdrive writing, what to do?

Mmm...I guess this blog really is boring. Oh well, so I'll keep talking to myself.
Been going on overdrive writing stuff, but they still need to be edited. I write so many nonsense but I need to focusing on one thing at a time. Not sure as to what to really focus on. I definitely want to continue to do more DQ shorts. As they are fun. Only my humor tends to get in the way a bit and I get the feeling people aren't all that thrill about it. Seems to me they want noting but mushy stuff the entire time through or SEX!!! Helloooooo....There is more to DQ then just M&S good stuff. HAHAHA!!! So I am venturing exploring other characters in relation to M&S of course. HAHAHA!!!!!!
I'm sorry, but my M&S have to have some fun. I can't have them all serious all the time. They did enough of that on the show. Some people like to torture them, okay fine for them so long as the story is good. Other's love to explore their intimate side a bit more graphic. Okay...so long as I still feel their love shining through. Other's can't stand M&S in the first place. LOL...this baffles me as they are the show. HAHAHAHA!!!! But everyone is different and it make it fun how we all interpret M&S and the rest of DQ. We are all grown ups, and lets enjoy everyone individualities.
Okay, what do I do with all this energy and creativity? So I've decided to start this blog to find myself or rather discover what I really want to do with all this writing. I drive people nuts with my lengthy posts. Can't help it. I love talking with my hands and experssing myself via it. And to think I'm a shy quiet person yet talk nonestop when writing. HAHAHAHA!!!! Go figure that???

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:28:00 AM, Blogger Bean said...

I would have visited earlier but I wasn't quite sure where your blog was.. probably very obvious... sorry just missed it!! *giggle

I understand everything that you said... I often feel the same way. I think it's easiest to write about M&S because that is my personal favorite part of the show. I too would like to see kind of an expansion in my own writing style in this manner. It won't happen until after homecoming but I may write a short on andrew and colleen simply to challenge myself. While some people will certainly read it, I know others won't. I think that is why most people concentrate on M&S so much because they know that is what will be read.

 
At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:29:00 AM, Blogger Bean said...

Oh... sorry.. forgot to include this earlier.. if you want to do anything in particular with your blog just let me know I have a fairly good understanding of blogger and can at least point you in the right direction

 
At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:30:00 AM, Blogger Bean said...

Okay I promise this is the last one... would you like to be linked on my blog?

 
At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:35:00 AM, Blogger Maritza said...

WOW!!! That was fast...I just posted it and then I couldn't find it. And when I did...there was alread a commment. HEHEHEHE!!!!
Thanks Eliza for posting. I think this blog thing will be dealing with a lot of my writings. I have a myspace account...but I think I will leave it more for personal nonsense. Well...not too personal as I really am a private person. HAHA!!! I'm currently driving myself nuts trying to be more creative using this blog thing.

 
At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:36:00 AM, Blogger Maritza said...

But of course Eliza...link me up to your account. I still haven't figure out that one yet.

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 8:17:00 AM, Blogger Rianne said...

Hi Lady!

See people will visit! Give them time!!

I have loads of DQ scribbles too! a Whole book infact!! Just full of doodles! Maybe one of them will be my next fic!!


And the same with the romance and stuff - I find I get more comments about that element of my story than any - but you my beloved reviewer are interested in all elements which evens it all out in the end!!

I've been wandering through fics that I haven't managed to keep up with so far today! Hooray!

I'm off soon to read more of Kruemi's part 2!! I wanna be reading part 3 already!!

I'll be back soon!!

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Bean said...

Hey Maritza have you figured out how to post again yet?? Sorry for my hasty departure from msn... work called... :(

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 6:35:00 PM, Blogger Maritza said...

Yesssss.....Eliza..Thanks. Turns out I was to log in. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Now..if only I can entice people to come check me out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home