Just Me Myself And I

Just some nonesense rambling along with mini tales and views of thing. Some DQMW fanfic as well.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Two of my short stories....

In case you happen to be lurking about here and haven't read my two short stories... here are the links to my posting on Fanfic. Net. It's base on the characters of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. I love this show dearly. I do write other stuff, but I decided to test the water with these two pieces first. Then I'll see if I can really write. All comments are welcome.You may leave reviews on that sight. Letting you know it is slightly suggested. Maybe I should say...highly suggested. Don't worry....it's not explicitly graphic . Now I'm off to finish editing another short. The novel....well...that will take a long....long....long...while.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3228491/1/ The Horseback Ride
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3228494/1/ A Misunderstanding

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 09, 2006 11:51:00 PM, Blogger Bean said...

See you got your pic loaded... and your links working.. yay!! You are getting the hang of this quickly!!

 
At Friday, November 10, 2006 7:15:00 AM, Blogger Maritza said...

Yeah, Eliza....I'm getting there alright....HEHEHE!!!!
Now if more people actually visit it and comment. HEHEHEHE!!! I'm going to have to entice people somehow. Yeah twist some arms here and there.
I bet if I write something super steaming they'll be crawling. People are sure funny. Or if I say something crazy or insult someone...Yeah that'll grab them. HEHEHE!!!
Well...,too bad...I'm not. Accept me as is or nothing at all.
Thanks for leaving me a comment. And thanks to the few of you that have visited as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home