Just Me Myself And I

Just some nonesense rambling along with mini tales and views of thing. Some DQMW fanfic as well.

Friday, November 10, 2006

The Joy of Life

"The Joy Of Life"

The joy of life is bountiful everywhere.

It is in the colorful blooms sprouting here and there,
just for the picking and delighting our senses to such renewing wonderment's.

It is in the warmth that bathe and soothe us sensually,
when we take that lazy stroll side by side kissing the edge of the soothing sea.

It is in the wonderful foliage gracing our steps, simply breathtaking,
welcoming greetings of home cook meals and long overdue conversations.

It is in the cool flakes that flutter across our lashes, and reddening our cheeks,
letting us know that the greatest gift of all is about to be born.

The joy of life is everywhere, just embrace it, taste it and live it.

by Maritza F., Spring 2006

6 Comments:

At Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:37:00 AM, Blogger kruemi said...

This one
*letting us know that the greatest gift of all is about to be born*
is my favorite line!!! We should think of it more often!!!

 
At Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:46:00 AM, Blogger Maritza said...

Oh, thanks for replying and I guess enjoying this little simple poem.
I am amaze that you chose that line as a particular favorite. How and why should we think of it often.
And what do you think this poem is about?

 
At Saturday, November 11, 2006 4:19:00 PM, Blogger kruemi said...

WHY??? Because we all too often take our life for guaranteed!!! How? In reminding yourself from time to time how precious life is. What is the poem about? The tiny little moments in life that make it worth to live.

 
At Saturday, November 11, 2006 10:34:00 PM, Blogger Maritza said...

Cool...Excellent observation Kreumi.

 
At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:30:00 AM, Blogger Bean said...

Waiting for some more... *wink

 
At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Maritza said...

Thanks Eliza for trying to be encouraging. I'll try but it's obvious people aren't as interested in what I'm writing or even what I'm saying. I'm glad some of you took the time to check this blog though. Thanks, but I had hope others would find their way here as well. Yeah, but I bet if I write a juicy racy scene they'll be peeking. HAHAHA!!! People just have no shame. HAHAHA!!
Seriously, I had hope for this blog to be a writing discovery but it doesn't seem that way so far. But I'll keep trying for now and see what happens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home