Just Me Myself And I

Just some nonesense rambling along with mini tales and views of thing. Some DQMW fanfic as well.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm Writing Again

Yay!!! I'm back to writing. I just wrote a DQ fic. Pretty much finished, just needing some minor editing or rather proof reading. So I'm putting it aside a day or two to revisit it and see if I can catch more of my mistakes. The worse part of my writing is my tenses. I tend to prefer writing in the present tense so I often revert to that while writing. I found myself doing it a lot with this one that I think I'm going to go back and change it to the present tense.
It's call, More Than Just Friends. It's about M&S discovering they are more than just friends. LOL!!! Obviously, it's set during the first season. It is a tiny bit altered, but hopeful not too much. I wrote this it today. It's over about 5ooo words. I have another one almost finished as well. Just needs minor editing too. It's the my novel I want to work on, only I misplaced the notebook I wrote it in. So in the mean time, I'll work on QD fics again and start all over typing up some that I luckily have long hand. Phew! It just means re-doing it again. Stay tuned. So I'm writing again.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:21:00 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I am glad you are writing again and I look forward to reading it!

 
At Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:31:00 PM, Blogger Maritza said...

Thanks Lynn for the comment and for continuing to check out my blog despite my long absence. You deserve and applause for showing up here. I'm trying here, so I've decided to write the progress of my stories here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home