Just Me Myself And I

Just some nonesense rambling along with mini tales and views of thing. Some DQMW fanfic as well.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ignored

Hello...Long time not being around.....Sorry....

Ever felt that way from some people, ignored, even if it's your own friends and family, and you know you have done nothing to deserve being ignored. It's a lonely feeling. It would be nice to at least be told what I supposedly did or haven't done. It also gets pretty tiring being the one to always contact folks with a quick hello, when all I'm doing is showing them I care and some love. If people were to put aside their miseries and self pities, and rotten moods and not permit it to dictate their lives, they would be amazed at how much more out of life they can gain.
Isn't it better to get in contact with folks then drowning in more bitterness or loneliness being an out cast. Do people really enjoy misery for company? I don't think so. I too have my share of nonsense going on in my life and it ain't over yet. I have a lot on my plate right now, but I choose to keep going. I refuse to let it dictate me. Thus, I prefer to be optimistic because when I'm that way, I am guaranteed to a more positive attitude by others. I guess it's sort of selfish in my part. LOL!!! So perhaps, folks just can't stand others being positive. Well, then I feel sorry for them. I try keeping in contact and for whatever reason they choose to ignore me, than it's their loss. But know this, should they decide to recall me, I'll always be around, because that's the kind of person I am.
Peace, Blessings and Smile.....

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 20, 2007 12:30:00 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I hope things improve in your life. I too feel being positive is better than negative

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2007 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Maritza said...

OMG!!!! Someone actually still checks out my nonexistant blog. WOW!!! WooHoo!!!
Thanks Lynn for letting me know I'm not so ignored. LOLLLLL!!!!
I think the best thing is when the tough gets going, laugh....
Just find humor in it and you'll get through it. Less stressfull that way.....No matter what, life is never perfect. It's how you deal with it that can either make you or break you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home