Just Me Myself And I

Just some nonesense rambling along with mini tales and views of thing. Some DQMW fanfic as well.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Was Missing In Action, But I'm Back!!!

Hello all that actually read this blog. Okay, so it is a little boring, but I don't particularly feel that encouraged to continue blogging if not many people read it. Thank you to the few that have graced peeking here and leaving comments. I will continue to try to post more frequently.
Okay, just to let you know, yes I was missing in action from online the past month due to my lappy falling severely ill and needing intensive surgery. She's finally well, alive and kicking after going in to the service station 3 times. Yeah, that many and it had me pissed that no one knew what the heck was wrong with my lappy. So I started threatening for a new system when suddenly she came back having risen from the dead. I think she fell bad that I was about to have her replaced and decided to snap out of it. HEHEHEHE!!!!
Well, during my time away I found myself pretty down not being able to communicate with my friends on line via, MSN, AIM, DQ forums, and emails. I felt excommunicated, a cast off. Yeah, lonely I suppose with no one to chat with. And it also drove me nuts not being able to access my files and to work on my stories. Grrr....
WOW!!!! After two years of having been acquainted with the technology of computers for the first time, I hadn't realized how dependent I was to my lappy, really relying on it for research as well as socialization. I really have come along way from being this silly quiet shy individual hardly expressing myself. The computer has enable me to discover this whole other side of me of expressing myself, being creative and yesssss.... I discovered I have a sense of humor. HEHEHE!!
Well, I am back and ready to express myself. Don't be a stranger around here....
Oh, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and having a good start to the new year.
Also, just to let you know I have a birthday coming up this Tuesday, January 23. HEHEHE!!!

9 Comments:

At Sunday, January 21, 2007 1:29:00 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Welcome back! I know what you mean when I can't be on my computer I get depressed too.

 
At Sunday, January 21, 2007 1:30:00 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

This is the second time I have tried to leave a comment, we'll see if it works this time. Welcome back! When I can't go on line I get depressed too!

 
At Sunday, January 21, 2007 2:28:00 PM, Blogger Bean said...

This is a test post to see if we actually turned off moderation ...lol

:P

 
At Sunday, January 21, 2007 2:44:00 PM, Blogger Maritza said...

Woo Hoo!!! Sucess. Thanks Eiza....

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007 7:48:00 AM, Blogger Rianne said...

I was going to say! Lynn - Maritza has moderation on! She Okay's the comments before they appear on the site!!

Ha!

Hope the computer is aokay still!!

xXx

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007 7:57:00 AM, Blogger Rianne said...

Ha!

Okay so forget what I said

Moderated no longer... now what naughty things can I say....


xXx

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007 8:11:00 AM, Blogger Maritza said...

Yes, Rianne. What are you trying to say? Are you speaking in codes? HEHEHE!!! Yes, lappy all better. Woo Hoo!!!

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007 11:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Maritza,

I'm early with this, I know. Hoping your computer is okay yet, I want to congratulate for your birthday in time!!!!!
All the best for you !!!!!
Maria

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007 11:37:00 AM, Blogger Maritza said...

Thanks Maria for the advance birthday wishes. And yessss...Lappy is all better alive and kicking. HEHEHE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home