Just Me Myself And I

Just some nonesense rambling along with mini tales and views of thing. Some DQMW fanfic as well.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

WooHoo! Another story I wrote.

Oh, I had fun with this one. Though it is not strictly comedic, it has it's fun moments.
This one I think may possibly be in three parts. As it stands, I can leave it as one long piece, or break it into two and leave it at that. And or, I can add a part three, of which I am already forming my ideas. Yeah, that sounds more like it. That way I can call it the Sunday Series, LOL!! That's because a number of event happens on a particular Sunday, involving the Sully clan romance, embarrassments, surprises, humor and shock. Yeah, the first part is Sunday's Brunch, so I guess I can call the second part Sunday's feast. If that is the case, then third part should be Sunday's Dessert? LOL!!!! Oh, I have got to write a part three.....to top the other two parts. LOL!!! And it takes place a decade later after the six season.
Stay tuned.....
Umm...I think writing the progress of my stories here may have it's benifits in motivating me to finish them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home