Just Me Myself And I

Just some nonesense rambling along with mini tales and views of thing. Some DQMW fanfic as well.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hectic Day and Writing

After a hectic day of 3 appointments to dash to, then going to my mother to change her dressing on her foot, I finally made it home to do a little more editing. Okay, for a long while I was stuck with part 3 of my Sunday series. So off I go to write some none DQ fic that started out as a true account of events that happened to me today as a way to vent myself, and next thing I knew, I start to exaggerate a little, then embellishing till out right lies. At the end I'm laughing because of my crazy exaggeration, so today didn't seem all that hectic.
Okay, I go back to my part 3 Sunday Series, just editing hoping to be inspire. That's when suddenly at the end, like a light bulb it hit me to tie it all up. I knew what I wanted; it was how I was going to be achieving it that got me stuck. But I got it now, and I should have that part done tomorrow than off to editing for any inconsistencies and grammatical errors. I wish I can catch it all in one editing session, but I have to go over it a few times to catch my mistakes. I just need a proof reader I suppose. (sigh)

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 01, 2007 1:45:00 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I look forward to reading it!

 
At Wednesday, August 01, 2007 1:56:00 PM, Blogger Maritza said...

Yay! A comment. At least I don't have to feel like I'm talking to myself. HAHAHA!!!!
Thanks Lynn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home